Tuesday, June 23, 2009

shuang you are spastic

SHUANG2

waahaHHAhha.... i have no idea whether im laughing or crying now.....
to see your reply in your blog... i realli dunno to laugh or cry to have you as my sister sia....

and your stupid email of my 'back', i can imagine ur voice Eeeeeeeeee~~ God Bless you. Eeeeeeee with the STUPID ANNOYing FACE!!

and your name realli suits you alot sia... you are DAM SPASTIC... tats y u are called SHUANG.... SHUANG SPASTIC! which make me look very stupid toking to you liddat.... we comment in FB still not enough.... now still reply each other via blog..

ANYway, realli ah? send the letter as it is meh"? isnt it abit rude?
you got see my salutation anot ah? or u too stupid to understand...
I wrote Dear Mary leh.... not Dear Mary Chia. Im trying to sound nasty sia.
dont need to edit into a more formal letter meh?

EH SERIOUSLY la! stop replying each other in blogs le la.... realli very stupid sia... go home then say la.. ahHHhah.

see im so furious abt wat stupid mary did to me tat i came blogging after a year or a so!


oh and psst!!
as i scroll down ur page i wanted to know wat is so ANNOYING and ended up reading the whole paragraph!!
which made me FULLY ENTERTAINED By ur PLIGHT! haahhah
(and im warning you,. DONT gloat on mine!!)

No comments: